Hey there everyone!!
I have another quick and easy recipe to share with you all today. I was meaning to make no bake cookies when my oven didn’t work, but I never did. So I made these last week with my tater tot casserole and they were gone so fast that I made them again this week!! I’m pretty sure I found the recipe on Pinterest at one point but I just took a screen shot with my phone rather than saving the link, so I’ll share ingredients and directions on here–believe me, you’ll want to make these!!
2 cups white sugar
2 tablespoons butter or shortening
2 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups quick oatmeal
wax paper or tin foil
1. Mix sugar, shortening, cocoa, and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil
2. Remove from heat
3. Add salt, vanilla, and peanut butter
4. Mix until peanut butter is dissolved
5. Quickly add oatmeal and stir
6. Drop from spoon onto foil or wax paper
7. Let cool and harden before eating
8. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!!